Black Friday/Cyber Mpnday Deals on parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VishKapish

Baseband Member
I don't know if this is where this question belongs, so mods move it as you see fit. I was wondering if anyone had any experience trying to buy mid- to high-end parts on Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Do sites like newegg or tigerdirect offer good deals? Are the parts easy to get or do they run out of stock immediately?

Thanks,

VishKapish

I got a GFX card last year for about 70 dollars off from newegg.
Great deals, but with the economy, don't count on them to get better by the years.

newegg in my opinion is great

their combo deals FTW!

and if you wait long enough you'll see newegg always has something you want or might want for a good deal compared to other places

Many places offer up great deals for both days. I have seem some really killer deals by many sites on those days. Black Friday i have seen many items on sale online only. It all depends on the company. But for the most part there are many great deals. It all depends on if the deals are items that you are looking for or not.

NewEgg has deals all the time. I am signed up for their newsletter cause they have some killer daily deals as well. Keep a eye out since it isnt that far off more and more information about things like this will come out soon.

Many places offer up great deals for both days. I have seem some really killer deals by many sites on those days. Black Friday i have seen many items on sale online only. It all depends on the company. But for the most part there are many great deals. It all depends on if the deals are items that you are looking for or not.

NewEgg has deals all the time. I am signed up for their newsletter cause they have some killer daily deals as well. Keep a eye out since it isnt that far off more and more information about things like this will come out soon.

That's probably the best advice you'll get ( the newsletter thing ) go to as many online sites you're willing to buy off of and sign up. I know for a fact new egg always sends them out (daily newsletters for their daily deals..and usually others during the week..and then more around special events like this).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom