New Rig $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just listed the other one because it was a good deal and i was trying to keep as close to $1k since that was your budget. i had missed the post where you requested an antec case :p

but yea, that combo will work fine.

i just listed the other one because it was a good deal and i was trying to keep as close to $1k since that was your budget. i had missed the post where you requested an antec case :p

but yea, that combo will work fine.

No problem at all, I really like the design of Antec's cases. Also, what are your opinions on that drive? Should I go with something else?

Also, please post anything and everything else I need (heatsink/thermal paste/extra case fans) or I will forget it when I place my order.

And I think I'm going to have to bit the bullet and get WIndows 7 64-bit. I really don't think my xp-32 bit can do true justice. Is there a difference between 7 64-bit Pro and Ultimate?

What's the best way to show you guys whats in my cart considering combo deals can't be added to wish lists (dumb) and I can't figure out how to copy and paste my cart?

yep, everything checks out, you wont need anything extra. the mobo will come with enough cables to setup your build, and if you wont be OCing, the stock heatsink will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom