preventing necroposting: auto close after 3 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 or 7 MONTHS? Sorry but no. There is No RMA out there that should ever take that long. There is no reason to dig up a thread from that long ago. Heck we barely keep people on this site week to week, let alone dig up a topic from 7 months ago and expect the OP to come back and respond.

The longest i see for RMA's is 4-6 weeks which falls way within the 3 Months period of 12 weeks. That would be double the length of any good RMA. At that point if it went 3 months and you still havent gotten your parts back, i would be calling for a refund.

As Trotter said, the OP can ask for it to be opened and get it going again.

ok, ok, sheesh. just a idea, but now that i think about it 6 months is quite a long time :silly:

I got you all beat. Just auto lock the thread right after it is created. :p

6 or 7 MONTHS? Sorry but no. There is No RMA out there that should ever take that long.

RMAs taking 6 to 7 weeks is not expectable in my books, let alone months.
Yes, I have seen some people let it drag out for that long and in my honest opinion, those people got no one else but themselves to blame.

Seriously, unless it happens to be the period between Christmas and Chinese New Year, a typical RMA should be completed in about 2 weeks time. And if it's taking any longer 4 weeks, then you should be able to request a replacement with the next best avalable part.

Larry had added in a mod to autolock threads. I just checked it it seems to be working. It is set for 90 days.

:D This one is finally complete. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom