Computer not booting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a similar problem but mine would run for seconds and shut right off. I went taking out one thing at a time and when i took out the processor it did not shut right off. Before I did this i sent my mobo in for RMA when nothing was wrong with it so i wasted all that time. Once i bought a new CPU it worked.

well since the LED isnt coming on on the Mobo, i am just gonna buy new. I would like to find a pic of my Mobo because the repair tech took off all my jumpers and i dont know where they go. Tried Acer and cant find nothing, you would think that there is a Mobo pic somewhere for an Acer Aspire M1100.

wow, that is an almost exact match, just one little different thing and that is just an extra port, but that shouldnt matter should it. And thanks for finding this.

ok, before i buy a new mobo, i need to know if there is a site that does a comparison to see what mobo to replace with. My processor is an AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual-core and the chipset is AMD690V + SB600 I/O Controller Hub ITE8718F. ANd suggestions?

Update..........my new mobo came in today and i have it installed, runs faster than the other one. My only question is... should the fan be louder than before or do i need to adjust the settings on it.
The mobo is an ASUS M3A78-CM AM2+/AM2 AMD 780V Micro ATX AMD Motherboard .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom