Guess this joke is dead! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know...come to think of it...some of those would be the shyt in the server room! I mean, I can my beer with me, but not worry about it tipping over on the desk. Not really sure what I'd use the plug outlet for, though. If it had a regular plug, would be neat. Even better would be if it had the cup-holder, and a bottle opener on the side instead of the outlet. :)

How about just having a PC without any of that crap on it - just keep your drink on the desk

Yeah I've already seen that crap about a couple months ago. Showed my friend and we can't believe they even have that kind of stuff. Yeah it'd be funny as a novelty but like people really need to get drinks even CLOSER to their systems yeesh. Muchless cigerette smoke all in your computer ehhhh gross.

How about just having a PC without any of that crap on it - just keep your drink on the desk
Someone pyss in yer wheaties, today?

Does the lighter work? can I plug my cell phone in it? lol
Yes, it does. It's not just a gimick, the power-jack actually works just as a car power-jack does.

Yeah I've already seen that crap about a couple months ago. Showed my friend and we can't believe they even have that kind of stuff. Yeah it'd be funny as a novelty but like people really need to get drinks even CLOSER to their systems yeesh. Muchless cigerette smoke all in your computer ehhhh gross.
I don't think it's "crap." It's not something most people would spend money on, but it's still deserving a laugh and look-over. I also think that it's a pretty cool idea to put the power-jack next to the cup-holder. Fills out the whole idea nicely, plus making it functional as a power-tap is great. I was having the same ideas about hooking my cell-phone charger to it, but I had a better idea. If I actually put one of these in the server room (aka, "the hole") I would plug in my iPod dash mount to it. My iPod could stay powered while I stay plugged in.

This is definately novelty stuff, here, but it is still kinda neat. A hell of a lot better than some of the shyt people put on their boxes.

Well, I wouldn't get it because there is risk of water n' condensation dripping onto an open CD drive or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom