Water cooling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHumanComputer

Daemon Poster
If you are going to go water cooling do it right to start. That means spending between $200 to $300 US.

If you cannot commit to that do not waste your money on a kit. You will end up replacing it later.

What are you clocking your cpu at now, what are the temps and what do you want to get it up to?

You're better off getting a TRUE 120 and 2 fans for it. You're mobo will crap out before the CPU can hit it's max clock anyway so water wouldn't be much good for you unless you were planning on getting a new board, or you are going for the look factor.

well i wasnt gonna do major ocing yet untill i get a better MoBo as i know the one i have sucks badly :(

so should i wait untill i have enuff or can i get a little setup for around £100?

Wait until you get a better setup even worth overclocking. You would think for the amount of money he would have to spend on a water cooling set up, he could spend that money on newer parts that would match or surpass what his overclocking goal would amount to in the end..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom