Which computer should I choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you know it's all low end. im a hardcore gamer, i just play lord of the rings online, so ill just be adding a high quality gpu and if need be a psu

how do you know it's all low end.

You can tell it's low end based off the parts, some of them like the motherboard are at least several generations out of date and the rest are budget parts.

If you want a system for gaming you would be much better off saving up some more money and building a system from scratch. That way you will get both newer and higher quality parts.

I'm going top trust you guys and build a system from scratch but before I do could you guys suggest an up to date motherboard, my budget will be $600-$700, however I want save as much money as I can. Spending most on the motherboard or should I spend most on the cpou? So panonb and Puddle Jumper. You two to have a great amount of knowledge. Would you two mind helping me build a pc from scratch? Or should I find some barebone kits?

*edit #2*
Also I think I could save money by going with an AMD. Here's the place where I'm going to buy a computer and the AMD barebone kit list.

AMD Barebone, AMD Barebones, AMD Barebone Computer System Kits at TigerDirect.ca

*edit #3*
Also I'd like to find a barebone kit with a HD as well. What do you guys think of this

Buy the Asus M2N68-AM SE2 & Althlon II X2 240 Barebone Kit at TigerDirect.ca

is the HD sata or ide?

*edit #4*
This one looks good too.

Buy the Gigabyte MA785GM-US2H AMD Athlon II X2 Barebone Ki at TigerDirect.ca

*edit #5*
This one looks phenomanal. Sorry patonb and Puddle Jumper. Just waiting for your opinions and suggestions.

what do you think about the I've chosen kits so far. I think so far this one is the best, the intel duo core

Buy the Gigabyte G41M-ES2L Motherboard Barebone Kit at TigerDirect.ca

This train wreck is over.

if you want help, fine. But if you are going to continue to ignore the rules (multiple threads, multiple posts) future threads will also be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom