YAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. He guards my hardware :p.

The chip arrived today... currently in the process of cleaning my water loop. Should be up and running in a couple hours.

edit: leak testing... another hour (or less if i dont feel like waiting) and it'll be up. yayyyyyyyy

edit edit: woot i love this chip. 4ghz on 1.275v so far, and I haven't even started tweaking yet. :D

Got it at 4.2 now, 1.27v, HT on. Temps are a little worse than I hoped for... around 65*-67* load.

I won't be doing anything too extreme yet, I need to get a better hold on this BIOS. I still don't know what half the crap means. :D

veedub said his is stable at 4.2 with 1.3v (mines the same batch), so it isnt too suprising :p

those temps just seem way to hot with water... seems like i should be getting 60* max on load

Yeah, I know...

Apparently my OC doesn't like 3dmark. Its prime stable but crashes like 5 min into 3dmark06...

What volts are you running 24/7? I haven't played around too much with anything besides the vcore... any advice on what else to change?

This is ridiculous... I bumped the vcore up a little to 1.31 and my temps are mid 70's on load... Time for me to get a new block+pump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom