Suggestions on how to cool my newp.c

Status
Not open for further replies.
In that case, keep looking and don't jump the gun on anything and it's good that you haven't yet. A good deal worth buying might come by at some point, just keep your eye out. You should really look into finding a way to purchase online though in all honesty.

I looked at barbone, you need a hd and optical drive...and i can't shop online do you understand. so what i see is what i have to get.

Why can't you shop online? In this day and age there's no excuse not to.

Also we don't recommend barebones computers, you're much better off buying some decent parts and putting it together yourself.

And I know for a fact that there are computer shops all over canada where you can buy parts.

James Wired you're a nice guy, could you help me look for a good deal? In order to upgrade a p.c it doesn't have be a gaming one. That's what everyone is making it seem like.

Amish people are allowed to use a High-Technology device like a PC and cruise the internet, but their not allowed to shop online.

And I asked for help on a good p.c, not to play Sherlock Holmes and ascertain why I cannot shop online.

Get a prepaid visa/master card/whatever you need. It's like a bank card, but you don't need a bank account. ;) The prepaid Visa's here cost $3 for up to $500 on the card. That's what I have my buddy do any time he wants me to order something, or else I would never see the cash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom