Healthy (Unknown Partition) in Windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two physical HD, split into 6 partions, The problem partition is not showing up in My Computer. It does show up in disk management as the healthy (unkown partition). Is there a way to format it to NTFS without losing all the data. It is Fat32 now.

no, if u format everything is gone. I don't know if there is anything u can do. Do u have partition magic? u can check for errors with partition magic. U can slo do a google for partition-restore or something

hopefully, but couldn't honestly answer that. he should be able to import a foreign drive. right clicking on the drive should do just that.

Aristides1945 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After upgrading from 98 to xp, my old D: drive now has this delightful name. This was full of important things, photos, documents, and all my MP3's, in all 18.6 gigs of stuff. Is there any way that anyone possibly knows of that can let me access the drive to get this stuff? All of the other drives transfered over fine.

try this,make a bartpe boot disc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom