Need your help/suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenshinGoku

Beta member
Hello, kinda hard to type this honestly, i wanted to do this without asking for help didn't want to sound like a newbie but you won't get anywhere without asking for help right ? So please help me out guys, i need your suggestion.

I want to build my own computer on a $600 dollar budget, i am willing to go 700 but not over that. I been searching for a while but every time i go over budget because i guess i don't have a key idea on what i want.

I don't play games on the pc, so i have no reason to buy parts that will become a gaming rig. But i don't want to buy parts that will under perform. What i plan to do with the computer is the obvious surf the web, downloads movies, i will also be multitasking on the pc. But what i want to do the most is record and broadcast game footage from my PS3 & 360. The broadcasting thing isn't a big issue for me, i just want to record. So what do you guys suggest ? I also don't mind building a gaming rig because who knows i might get into pc gaming in the future.

Anyway i need everything from mobo,cpu,ram,psu,case,odd,heatsink basically everything on a 600-700 budget without monitor. So please if you can help me out here i will greatly appreciate it. Thank You very much in advance

Thank you very much Trotter and Fat Clown, i appreciate you suggestions a lot and it really help me. But great news i was able to to put my budget over 700. I won a basketball game, so now i have extra money. So i decided on these things. I like to know, if these products work well and if everything would fit and compatible

Mobo+Win7
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

CPU+CASE+VideoCard
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

RAM
Newegg.com - G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ - Desktop Memory

hdd
Newegg.com - Western Digital Caviar Black WD6401AALS 640GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

odd
Newegg.com - Sony Optiarc Black 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 12X DVD+R DL 24X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA DVD/CD Rewritable Drive - CD / DVD Burners

i choose same hdd and oss that you guys recommended. I'm still thinking about your suggestion Trotter, i might still go with yours because i save money, and it's always great to save money and also i like the specs. So what do you think ? Are these good ? Will they fit with the case, is everything compatible ? Thank you again. Also i was thinking between Ultimate or Professional Win7. People told me i should just stuck with Professional, that Ultimate isn't that much different to Professional compare to Vista Ulti and Pro

Good choices. Your list has a faster CPU and graphics card, as well as some really good RAM. Nice work, mate. ;) It will all work and fit just fine. Since the case/PSU is Antec the PSU is actually a good one.

Yeah, 7 Pro is all most will ever need. ultimate just has a couple of things extra, like language packs, so it is really a waste if you are paying full price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom