Upgrade time! Socket 939 and PCI express vid card

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should also look into getting a dual core cpu; you can get one dirt-cheap used on craigslist or something. you may get a 4200+ or a 4600+ for $25 or something locally. where do you live?

Next time I get $25 I'll have to have you hunt one down for me. I plan on dropping this 4200 X2 in my wife's computer, but I could use another dualie in my mom's system.

you should also look into getting a dual core cpu; you can get one dirt-cheap used on craigslist or something. you may get a 4200+ or a 4600+ for $25 or something locally. where do you live?

I'm in Irvine, CA.. Are you gonna hunt one down for me? lol. That would be helpful but I'm going to look around also.

i'm not sure how far irvine is from LA, but i found this ad, which seems like a great deal. He's selling the whole computer which includes a 4800+, 4GB DDR memory, 7800GTX, and a lot of other stuff but w/o the HDD for $95.. sooo.. he may even part out and sell the cpu to you by itself. He didn't mention anything about the case or powersupply, but it may be a good one...

You can put in an offer for like $35 for the cpu... but i would also try to get the video card and the extra memory... go check it out!

Computer for sale, state of the art at the time when built!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom