New Build..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
I have a guy that wants me to build him a Tower he said he only does "pro tool" like editing software.. NO games.. or anything.. he says he wants a decent amount of memory for software.. he apparently already has his own OS.. he says his budget is around 500-600 but i wanna build it so i can make some kind of profit off this.. can anyone come up with a build for me that would be a good budget software comp? Thanks.

I hope you don't intend to take more than $25 for your troubles. Thats how much computer stores take in Canada for assembling computers (and thats in Canadian dollars, so it should be even less for you...)

I hope you don't intend to take more than $25 for your troubles. Thats how much computer stores take in Canada for assembling computers (and thats in Canadian dollars, so it should be even less for you...)

Well, this guy saw my build and wanted me to build him one... and im gonna be saving him alot of money then him buying the parts at a local computer store and having them build it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom