Rate the Wire Management Above You!

One of my wheels broke about a week after it was sitting. I don't even move it that much...I guess when I tried to move it last time it didn't like it and it broke. Haven't switched them out though as it still does the amount of moving that I need it to (slightly forward and to the side)..just looks like my tower has a flat tire :p

ya because it's plastic or something lol. I cracked the front grill, where the front fan is, when i was carrying it like on the first or second day i received my HAF 932.

that definitely sucks... for both of you. But know that your experience will not have gone to waste because i will NOT carry the case by any grills/mesh/plastic.
And speaking of the HAF, I just put my soon to be upgraded system into it, and it is a thing of beauty. I didn't have a SATA cable long enough for the HD, so i stole the cable from the e-SATA front panel connector until i get another, also had to remove the top fan because my POS PSU's 24pin cable isn't long enough to have bottom mount design. and to think i have a Corsair 650tx sitting in my mothers closet till xmas. *sigh*

Edit: Even withouth the top exhaust fan, the HAF has lowered my idle cpu temp from 37-39 to 34-35. With top exhaust, core contact freezer, and aftermarket TIM i'll probably be running under 30.

is there any trick to get the front panel off? I didn't look around at it too much today (my night with my son) but it seems to be on there pretty good.

that definitely sucks... for both of you. But know that your experience will not have gone to waste because i will NOT carry the case by any grills/mesh/plastic.
And speaking of the HAF, I just put my soon to be upgraded system into it, and it is a thing of beauty. I didn't have a SATA cable long enough for the HD, so i stole the cable from the e-SATA front panel connector until i get another, also had to remove the top fan because my POS PSU's 24pin cable isn't long enough to have bottom mount design. and to think i have a Corsair 650tx sitting in my mothers closet till xmas. *sigh*

Edit: Even withouth the top exhaust fan, the HAF has lowered my idle cpu temp from 37-39 to 34-35. With top exhaust, core contact freezer, and aftermarket TIM i'll probably be running under 30.

is there any trick to get the front panel off? I didn't look around at it too much today (my night with my son) but it seems to be on there pretty good.

never tried. The bright LED lights hurt dont they :p. I taped a piece of black index card over it.

Are you talking about the hd activity light?

Why not just unplug it from the front panel motherboard headers?

too lazy :p.

off topic:

omg my Seagate 1TB 7200.12 HDD is defective n bad. I bought it off ebay and i already partitioned and formatted it but it was still bad. WTF? I dont think i can return it back now. AHH!

Are you talking about the hd activity light?

Why not just unplug it from the front panel motherboard headers?

That's what I did, and the power light too.

I've never really seen any point in either of them tbh. You can tell if it's on cos of the fan, and you can see if the HDD is being used cos you're using it.

I don't see any problems with picking the thing up...I've never bent any mesh or anything. I put my black Corsair sticker over that blue light which pretty much just dimmed it down a bit as you can still see it through the sticker. I like the light, just not that bright. I really dig the HAF, It brought my temps down a little not a lot (tropical weather here). But the amount of room you get to work with and how everything is so easily manageable now...I don't think I will ever go back to mid sized case!

Edit: didn't want to double post. Here is mine:

I could barely get the left panel on and tightened after I did the wiring. Not sure what else to do? The bottom looks messy but there is just no way I can do any more stuffing.

the cpu power at the top can be run between the mobo and the case if you unscrew the obo from the top a bit, they push it threw, that way you can barely see it (i have that done on my haf)

Back
Top Bottom