Fan for Megahalems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guttzu

In Runtime
I currently have the Kaze 3000 but at around 2000-2500 rpm it makes a clicking noise... I am wondering what other fans people have used on the Megahalems? I am looking to OC my I7 920 DO here soon and I want something this is going to last... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

If you look at the screw area of the Silverstones you'll see the FM121's are enclosed whereas the FM123 are open. So it depends on how your fan clips work. With the True I can't use the FM121's unless I use Tie-Straps instead of the clips.

If the Kaze is clicking sent an email to Scythe, they may replace it for you. You only had it a couple months if I'm not mistaken.

Well the clips work fine with my FM121 (I also have the Megahalems) so that wouldn't be an issue, but like Slay said, try and see if they'll replace it before you buy something new.

I have the San Ace fan with the Megahalems. Supposely one of the best fan. It is very big so I sits on top of one of my RAM.

Thanks for the input guys!

I have the room for a 120x38 so does anyone have a suggestion with that size of a fan (That is what the Kaze 3000 is). I'll try sending an email to them but all in all I might as well get a better fan...

Yeah. The Panaflo are high-performance fans and are considered one of the best. The San Ace is better but really hard to find them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom