Rate the Wire Management Above You!

I wasn't too happy with the 6.5/10 so i gave it another go, this time instead of just pushing wires wherever i could squeeze em, I unplugged and re-routed wires, and I also added 2 components. Rear exhaust fan, and my card reader. I think it looks a bit better.
And on the whole motherboard durability issue... My first hardware "adventure" was taking my parents old computer apart on my rug and seeing just what was inside. A couple months later i decided to put it back together and it worked! (It wasn't working when i took it apart haha) They don't seem too delicate now a days.

Wire management take 2 :)
WireManagement.jpg

Or you can be like me and buy an air compressor...
i had one where i used to live that i used, it makes things much easier then with a can because you dont have to worry about tilting it to much, etc. But it got left there when i moved, and i don't really want to go out and buy one.

i had one where i used to live that i used, it makes things much easier then with a can because you dont have to worry about tilting it to much, etc. But it got left there when i moved, and i don't really want to go out and buy one.

i use a foot air pumper from an air mattress lol. Saves me money!

^ not too bad for a case with nothing in it :p is that a prebuilt?

7/10

It is a prebuilt HP a6700f that I transferred into an older/larger case just so that i could have a little practice "building" a computer before i try installing the M4A79 Deluxe that i will be getting this xmas into the HAF 932 that will be at my door tomorrow. Yea i know it doesn't have much to it, looking at an ASUS 4850, another HDD, SSD when i get the cash, and an optical drive or 2. And even with all those new components, the case will look much better cuz its gonna be in a HAF!

It is a prebuilt HP a6700f that I transferred into an older/larger case just so that i could have a little practice "building" a computer before i try installing the M4A79 Deluxe that i will be getting this xmas into the HAF 932 that will be at my door tomorrow. Yea i know it doesn't have much to it, looking at an ASUS 4850, another HDD, SSD when i get the cash, and an optical drive or 2. And even with all those new components, the case will look much better cuz its gonna be in a HAF!

FYI, dont use the wheels. They suck n one of mine broke after a few days of use. Careful on how u pick up the case because ur fingers can bend the mesh easily.

FYI, dont use the wheels. They suck n one of mine broke after a few days of use. Careful on how u pick up the case because ur fingers can bend the mesh easily.

Thanks for the tips. Will be on my desk, so no wheels needed, and I will make sure to pick it up from solid points only. :thumbsup:

FYI, don't use the wheels. They suck n one of mine broke after a few days of use
I have heard you say that like 10 times now mate, i have never had a problem with the wheels, i used them for a bout 4 months, now the case is on my desk so i don't need them though. You probably just got some bad ones. or were just unlucky.

I take mine to school every so often, and have never had to carry it by the mesh... I carry it by the top of the rear I/O slots bit and just under where the front fan is. Haven't used the wheels so can't comment.

One of my wheels broke about a week after it was sitting. I don't even move it that much...I guess when I tried to move it last time it didn't like it and it broke. Haven't switched them out though as it still does the amount of moving that I need it to (slightly forward and to the side)..just looks like my tower has a flat tire :p

Back
Top Bottom