New Computer Build - Tech Forum Experts Advice Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'll definitely check with you guys before I order. Thanks again for the inputs!

Alright guys, I I'm going to pull the trigger and order this week...

The old links don't work anymore, anyone want to help me out?

Thanks!

by the end of november nvidia will be releasing thier new DX 11 GPU's so watch out for those too ;)

The end of November is being pretty optimistic. Nvidia may have a paper launch with a few cards available for reviews before the end of the year but from what I have read there won't be any real availability until 2010.

The end of November is being pretty optimistic. Nvidia may have a paper launch with a few cards available for reviews before the end of the year but from what I have read there won't be any real availability until 2010.

This. I have read nothing saying that you will be able to have them this year. Anandtech says we may see a paper launch at the end of the year to save face but so far all signs say that you wont get one into your hands until January at the earliest.

This. I have read nothing saying that you will be able to have them this year. Anandtech says we may see a paper launch at the end of the year to save face but so far all signs say that you wont get one into your hands until January at the earliest.

What the heck's a "paper launch"?

Like given to reviewers only or specs leaked, or falsified benchmarks or something?

What the heck's a "paper launch"?

Like given to reviewers only or specs leaked, or falsified benchmarks or something?

You pretty much covered it, as far as I know it's a launch where products are "officially" released and available to reviewers but aren't actuality available for the public to purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom