Boring Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

chump

Baseband Member
My computer case is really boring I want to have a clear side panel .
I have Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Elite RC-334-KKN1-GP Black SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
A Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER RP-53W-KWN1-GP Centurion 5 Side Panel - Case Accessories would be perfect but I am pretty sure it is too big. I want to have lights inside just for looks but without a clear side you wont see anything =(..

Also I'm thinking about a front panel like a CPU monitor, something like Newegg.com - LOGISYS Computer FP708BK 5.25" Full Color Thermal/ Clock Control Panel (Black) - Controller Panels

So yea all of this is just for looks.:thumbsup:

There's kits out there for carving your own side panel. I wouldn't know where to fine one, though :p

There's kits out there for carving your own side panel. I wouldn't know where to fine one, though :p

You can also find just clear side panels, have found a few sites, but none for Elite case from CM.

You could create your own clear side if you wanted. Although, if you do not already have the proper tools, it would probably be cheaper to buy a new case.
PC Case Mods Store & Professional Case Modding

hahaha thanks. so you dont think any of the already done CM ones on newegg would fit? My dad has a jigsaw. Its possible for me to do it but id rather just buy one.

My current side panel has like 2 vents that might be in the way. One has like a cone that goes to my cpu.

You could create your own clear side if you wanted. Although, if you do not already have the proper tools, it would probably be cheaper to buy a new case.
PC Case Mods Store & Professional Case Modding

If you don't have the tools yourself, see if you can borrow some from a friend. If you are still in high school, see if your industrial arts teachers will let you use the workroom some lunch time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom