Didn't realize how cheap self-builds can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can(can, not did or will) build a pretty darn good computer on newegg right now for not much more than $275. By pretty darn good I mean you could play CoD4 on medium at your monitor's res.
Anyone else notice this?

Also WTF at the DDR2 prices? Why are they spiking? I mean I got 2x1GB sticks 800MHz DDR2 for $21 half a year ago, now you can hardly get 1GB without spending $30.

DDR3 kits are becoming much more common, especially with the release of the i7 processors. As demand drops for the DDR2 kits (and if you throw in the recent financial turmoil) the price spike makes sense.

Yeah my brother really needs a new computer and if we reuse a few things from his old one for only $200 we can get a very decent rig (mobo, cpu, ram, video, psu).

Yeah my brother really needs a new computer and if we reuse a few things from his old one for only $200 we can get a very decent rig (mobo, cpu, ram, video, psu).

If your brother is 12 or younger he only needs to be able to play runescape :tongue: and if he realized he needs to grow up, get him a GTA4 rig... Oddly enough my GTX275 3.2GHz dual core system gives GTA4 a run for it's money usually maintaining 40FPS on MAX settings.:thumbsup:
I know, I'm a god.

That reminds me. Some kid made this site for me

gtx275gods.tk
FTLG don't click the picture.

ah SOB... XD

that just made me wanna click it...

That's why I do it. Just like this

YOU'RE NOW BREATHING ON YOUR OWN
YOU'RE NOW BLINKING ON YOUR OWN

pwnt
i've done that so many times i pretty much built up an immunity to it and i don't stop automatically blinking and breathing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom