**NOT CURRENT ISSUE** what happened then?

Do you think AMD rushed the **** out of the 5XXXs so they could feel so awesome?

• **** yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm too much of an idiot to realize when people rush things

• Wait, when did the 5XXXs come out? OMGWTFH4X

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this has nothing to do with current issues, don't say O GO BUY A NEW GFX CARD.

I used to have a 8600GT and I dropped some dry ice on it and my screen went to **** so I unplugged my computer and waited a bit, but when I turned it back on it worked fine oddly enough until windows loaded.
I'm just wondering what the heck happened? Never heard of anything like it. And dry ice obviously doesn't conduct electricity.

First off, how'd you drop dry ice on it? :tongue: How hard was the drop? Could've knocked something loose.. I knocked a capacitor off of my old 8800 GTS, but I soldered another one back on and it worked just fine :p

It was a really small piece from an inch or two. Also, why is h3ck blocked? That's a little extreme in your censoring there trot
and don't leave if i dont reply right away my internet kinda died and it's acting like 25.6Kb/s interwebs

Why the heck..

Not blocked for me :tongue:

Hm. So you'd see everything up until the login screen as normal? even the booting screen?

I would say it's something with drivers, but how could a collision like that cause it.. I wouldn't have any idea, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom