SLOOOWWWW!! Build i7 950 6GB DRAM3 1600 Gforce GTX 275

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your scores on 3dmark06 show that..

Scroll down and compare, in all the CPU bound tests, you're getting scores less than my CPU gets.

ok..RMA requested. wow...
working o the laptop for a little while I guess. sucks...

THANKS!!!

All those scores your posting are for PCMark Vantage not 3DMark Vantage. Your SuperPi score is OK so your cpu is ok, more than likely. Run 3DMark Vantage or 3DMark06 and let us see some numbers.

I think your running about right. I disabled SLI and ran ran 3DMark Vantage with a single GTX 280 and my i7 920 is at 4.2GHz. So I should out score you, which I did, but not by a lot considering my setup.
15410 - ORB - Compare

Where were his SuperPI scores?

I said RMA based off only the 3dmark06 score

EDIT: Slay's right, those are fine.. I think your 3dmark06 install just might be bad.. that or your IDE hard drive is limiting you

really. so what's with all those 30000 and above scores running on a 920?
they are all OC'd?
I really really need to learn about this then.
I do feel since I reinstalled windows my HD seems to be faster. no more stuck windows, etc.

Thanks for doing that :)

PS: as soon as I am not as broke I'll look into SSD's. and use my SATA drives as second drives. I guess. I am sure that'll help some.

I switched from an old 160gb WD drive to my vertex 120 and the difference was night and day. SSD is one of the biggest upgrades you can do to a machine right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom