Computer clutter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well because this thread has prompted me

I have called my mate (with a cage trailer)
I called the tip and they open all weekend to 5pm

And I'm doing it :) :) :) I'm throwing it all out (well not some things like old HDDs and those CD/DVDs, and I'll keep my working computers

But its all going
And then some more (I have a kitchen full of crap)
I might even lose some other stuff too like extra bed and a table or two
ITS RUBBISH, and I can't stress this enough. Put your rubbish in the bin (Statement taken from a Simpsons show)

:)

I could build one or two, but they would be socket A Athlons or s939 3200+'s. I've only got one spare case, but but I think the power switch on it is screwed (old eMachine that I forgot to mention).

Update
I've just thrown it all out, well, I have 3 standard full boxes left (basically stuff too good to throw)
Its gone :thumbsup:
Thanks to the thread starter that prompted me to do this, wait I'll check... lol :) it was a Moderator: "kmote"
Thanks kmote, I now have more room in the house
And I'm starting to think throw out more stuff (I'm getting hooked on this)
I'm throwing away a couch; a table (full size); table small; lots of clothes/bed linen (to one of those bins); And tools, I have like five toolboxes full! What for? I have to move them out too (pawn off will do) And I'm going to get rid of at least 2 PCs with XP keys affixed to them (~2.2GHz 512Meg of Ram 80Gig HDD) Worth I'd say $150 each

Done :)

I have a corner of my garage loaded with 3 cases, old monitors, pieces, parts, that I am some day going to haul off to the dump. The trash collector won't take that kind of scrap so I got to get over to the dump and reclaim my garage back from my packratitis affliction :p

Negative. I would have saved it if I have, that's what I have in my new computer but if I had another one I would have saved it. Nope, just older Celeron-type socket crap, one with an AGP interface on it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom