Cases that fit 3x120mm Rads

Status
Not open for further replies.

blucube

In Runtime
I'm looking for cases that can internally fit 3x120mm radiators. I've only been able to find a small hand full and they can get pricey.

My Absolute Favorite... except it's huge and quite pricey

Corsair Obsidian 800D

Not too big of a fan of this one

Cooler Master Cosmos S

Impartial to this one, people seem to like it well enough

COOLER MASTER HAF 932

I currently own a Thermal Take Armor Series... and it looks like you can mount the Rad in the front with a little modding... but the case is just too messy on the inside...

Example 1
Example 2

that and I'm no expert at cable management... I currently have it mounted on the back and I'm just kind of tired of that kind of a setup.

Does anyone else know of any other cases or have recommendations?

Have you looked at Mountain Mods?
MountainMods.com-Computer Cases

Pricey? Yes. But room for anything.
The Ultimate in Computer Chassis - Mountain Mods award winning U2-UFO.

WORLDS ONLY HYPER MODULAR COMPUTER CASE
The new HYPER MODULAR design puts a new spin on an old staple! Options are seemingly endless.
NOW for water cooling enthusiasts choose your fan hole spacing for your specific radiators!(Thermochill or Swiftech/Black Ice)
In the front hold a Thermochill PA 120.3, Swiftech MCR320, or Black ICE Triple radiator while on the back choose Thermochill PA 120.2 or Swiftech MCR220/Black ICE Double radiator spacing.

The U2-UFO is the ultimate in computer case experience. Coming in at 18 inches cubed this box can hold just about anything and everything your heart could desire in a computer case. They can house up to 5 x 5.25 devices and up to a whopping 18 hard drives using Mountain Mods 120mm Fan Hard Drive brackets. Whether you are cooling with air, water, or phase changing solutions this is the case that can do it all. Not only does the U2-UFO have space to hold your high end components but with the high volume of air flowing in and out of the case it will keep them operating at cooler temperatures resulting in longer life and better performance. The U2-UFO is fabricated by skilled workers in the USA. It is made from thick aluminum making it lightweight, sturdy, and thermally friendly. Casters are included for easy mobility.
Discover space in a U2-UFO.
MountainMods.com-Computer Cases-U2-UFO Opti-1203-U2-UFO Opti-1203 (Black Wrinkle Powder Coat) - Original Top

U2UFOOM3BWO.jpg

All comes down to having the money as always. I'm pretty sure from what I want out of my case I might as well bank around spending 300 for it at this rate

I looked into mounting a 3x120 rad in my Armor and it was going to be a pain. It can go up front but you have to go with one dvd drive and use the triple hd holder up by the psu.

I saw one where the guy reversed his psu to the bottom for a top mount and that looked the best but some serious work is involved.

Needless to say the Cosmos S is top on my list right now. Some of the Mountain Mods are up there as well but I would need to go back to the states to save on shipping.

The Lian-Li cases have always looked very good. I am intrigued by the mountain mods chasis as well. The Obsidian gives me the idea that it's going to be freaking huge. Bigger than the Thermal Take Armor series cases... I'm not superior at wire managemnet... and thats what I was really intrigued with the Obsidian. They make it look like a dummy can do it. On top of that, on my Armor this is my first WC setup.. come to realize there is no easy way to drain ALL of the water out of the system lol... so once I narrow down on a case I'll have to look into that next...

Thanks alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom