Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Merlin

Daemon Poster
My puter has crashed on me:(

I was listening to music not doing much really, when suddenly it pops up an error message about some system and something or other error and then quickly reboots.....

It loads, but when the accounts page went to come up it rebooted again. So I turned it off....waited a few seconds and turned it back on, this time it went all the to were it is supposed to pop up the Windows logo and show that progress bar, but instead its says that it cannot boot because....

\WindowsB\system32\config\system

Tells me to use the cd to repair it, so I do that, go to recovery console and type the corresponding number for the installtion to fix and nothing happens......

Its says if I press enter it will cancel.....so what do I press or do?

Microsoft sucks man :p Great tech support guys:rolleyes:

Please help me soon:(

It may have been a virus. Let's see, file all the sudden deleted/corrupted without warning or user error. Not many things could have caused that.

I've had the music for awhile, I don't think there were any viruses, because I had AVG in the background running:confused: I was running on with the XP SP2 firewall though:confused:

Damn, this has been friggin hell getting everything back:( I loaded it and immediatly was bombarded by viruses:eek: I HAD 12 VIRUSES AT ONE TIME:p All gone now though thanks to trusty ad-aware and AVG:)

Thanks guys:)

The Merlin said:
I've had the music for awhile, I don't think there were any viruses, because I had AVG in the background running:confused: I was running on with the XP SP2 firewall though:confused:

Damn, this has been friggin hell getting everything back:( I loaded it and immediatly was bombarded by viruses:eek: I HAD 12 VIRUSES AT ONE TIME:p All gone now though thanks to trusty ad-aware and AVG:)

Thanks guys:)

I would have uninstalled sp2, then booted to xp cd and used
bill gates clear it up by using repair that would have reinstalled every thing without losing anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

derrmc said:
I would have uninstalled sp2, then booted to xp cd and used
bill gates clear it up by using repair that would have reinstalled every thing without losing anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotta good that does me now:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom