SLOOOWWWW!! Build i7 950 6GB DRAM3 1600 Gforce GTX 275

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys rock...
here the screens:

darn, looks like my server won't let you access the pictures this way.
try Index of /stuff
I think that may work.

I am so lost right now.

mine takes about 13.8 seconds..and it's running at 2.7Ghz vs your 3.2ghz. I don't know if .8 seconds faster is reasonable or not..but looking at all the screen shots it seems fine. Maybe you was just expecting a lot more out of it

hmm, I removed the esata drive before I tested this...so maybe it slowed it down?

I don't know...
well yeah I was expecting it to run faster then my old computer. at least a little. lol
Seams like I shouldn't have to wait that long for a program, or even a folder to open, etc...

i am gonna study those test windows now to see what I learned. :)

so what about the Vantage results? I mean the really did suck compared to almost everyone else..
I did them again without the esata drive, and they got a little better, still bad tho:

ORB - Result Analyzer
ORB - Compare

^ i suggest a reformat and re install of vista. because a corrupt OS can make the best pc's feel slow and sluggish.

I agree. The OS could be what's causing all of the problems if something's corrupt. Make sure to use the latest drivers when you reformat.

I think that's what I'll do.
Thanks. Actually I should get Windows 7 by November 5th I think. Probably a good idea to wait until then so I don't have start over AGAIN. LOL

Thanks guys.

Ok, I am DONE. I don't know what else to do. I reformatted my Hard Drive. I changed my memory frequency.
I don't really wanna OC yet.

Score is still wayyyyyy below any other similar system. I don't understand.
Only difference I noticed is that I am pretty much the only one with the 950 processor. Everyone else seams to have the 920 or 965.

Could it be that the 950 just sucks?

ORB - Please login

Arrgggg!!!

I think you got to RMA that processor, because I think you really have a bad one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom