2 Nvidia 9800 GX2's (SLI enabled)
Nvidia Nforce 790i Motherboard
4 GB RAM at 1333 MHz
Intel Core 2 Duo E8600, 6MB L2 at 3.33 GHz, 1333 MHz FSB
Lots of HDD space
Razer Baracuda sound card
24" monitor
Vista 32 - bit

Let me know if you need more details. I don't know if I have high standards or what but I expect (at least) 50 - 60 FPS with all settings maxed out. For some reason, I can't get that. I can never run any relativley new game at all max settings with 50 - 60 FPS. I think my hardware is pretty up to date and my drivers are all new. For example, Darkest Of Days will only play smoothly will all the settings LOW for some reason. Lord Of The Rings Online still lags even with some settings toned down like AA and shadows. I use a website that checks if my PC will run certain games and it always shows my PC at the very top of the chart. Can sombody help me?

Check to make sure your 12V rails match the requirements on your video cards. I've heard of similar issues like this happening due to low amperage.

Check to make sure your 12V rails match the requirements on your video cards. I've heard of similar issues like this happening due to low amperage.

what do you mean "12V rails?" Do you mean the cords pluged from the power supply straight into the video cards? If so, what also do you mean by "match the requirements?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom