PC to HDTV - audio problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

madking153

In Runtime
Hi,
Recently I connected my PC to a HDTV via a DVI - HDMI cable ( as a second display ). The problem is - my TV is situated in front of the room and my PC is in behind of the room. So when i played videos and display it in the TV , the audio come from my PC speakers which is behind of the audience .

So what Can I do so that I can have audio near the TV? for example , buy additional set of speaker and plug it when I play video on the TV via PC....

ANy suggestio?

Well,

Easiest and cheapest is to just re-arrange the room to accommodate the TV and PC on the same wall beside each other.

Another way is setting up a Home Theatre - receiver and speakers - and running your PC through the receiver. Of course that costs money.

You can also run audio cable from your PC to TV - assuming you have the required hookups for each - and run the sound off the the TV speakers.

You can get a surround sound PC speaker system and simply reverse the outputs in your audio software to make the front the back and backs the front.

Either way, time or money will be required.

thanks for the reply. Now I am using a logitech Z3 for my PC , and I plan to get a USB speaker logitech z10 that I can placed near the tv.

My question is, will the audio signal delay and distort if the new speaker is connected to PC via a 5m long USB cable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom