building ur own case

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-Toast

Fully Optimized
ok, i want to build my own case for my current pc, and then once i get my new parts, il use this case i will build

How should i go to build a custon made case? It doesnt hafta be like all the other rectangular cases, i 2wana be a lil creative.

Any suggestions?

i dunno if this is a good odea as cooling wise or w/e. but something that all in plexiglass could be cool no?

hmm... ill keep comin up with differ ideas... u could just get a regular Full Tower.. WHITE... and take it to one of those Air Brush places.. and have them Air Brush somethin TIIGHT on it!! ill keep thinking for you!! LoL.. i love tryin ta think of somethin tight for a case... so gimme some more time and ill try n think of some thing else for you!!!

if you're good at welding, use aluminium
clear cases can look good, but you'd need to pay more attention to tidying up the cables

I personally would just buy a new case then mod it

i would make it out of some kind of metal cause... the aluminum/steel probably helps sheald the pc from EMI and other such interferences.

it might be more productive to just by a cheap case and modify it to your liking.

I just picked up a copy of Maximum PC, and some guy build a case out of plexiglass in the shape of a pyramid. He built a square base, and then added the pyramid shape on top. Where each of the peices of pyramid met, he added glass hinges so he could open it up if he needed too. Anyways, I thought it was pretty cool cause he didn't use the same standard shape we are all used too.

You could buy separate plexiglass pieces, and then, use some...thing to stick 'em all together. Stupid idea, I know, but I would explain it more in depth, just can't remember how.

i think ima stick to my case finally, i d have a full antec towner in blue. il just mod it. any ideas for modding it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom