How to check heat of your cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.

wongb18c

In Runtime
Is there anyway to check what temp your cpu is running at without going into bios? Is there a software you can dl for this or does it have to be a physical installation of some heat monitor?

it has to be dependent on your BIOS, if your BIOS supports reading temperatures, then you can avail other software utilities.

SiS softsandra isnt temperature reading utility, (i'm though unaware about newer versions), but it hardware testing utility, that tests your compupter CPU, Memory, Chipset etc benchmarks.

Great software... seems to have a temp reading as far as I can see... and a whole bunch of other pc stat readings. Thanks.

lemme know version as well, may be they have started giving in newer versions. as I have recently paid the price for SiS Softsandra (full) 2004 PRO sp2b. but dont have time to instrall and test the system :(, how lazy I am

is there as well written PRO? as 2004 might have temperature reading a well, earlier havent got that as far as i remember.

thanks anyway, appreciated.

I don't know about pro, I got this version for free (I just assume PRO is a pay-for program). I will check google and see if I can't find the Sisoftware site and see what I can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom