anyone ever use Thermaltake iXoft Cooling Pad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRadtek

Beta member
I have seen some reviews about this cooling pad that all seemed to say it does work exactly how the company specifies. The indentions in the pad allow for good air flow and the gel inside works well for heat dissipation. Though I haven't been able to find any recent forums about the iXoft.

If anyone has or does currently use this pad please let me know what you think...i'd also like to know how the gel inside holds up over time from constantly changing from solid to liquid form over time.

Also, any other suggestions for an affordable cooling system are welcome. Thanks

When I still had my MSI MX620 Laptop, I was using one these pads. I worked for me. I can not see any reason why it would not work.

The thing that i did like about it was that I could easily put in my laptop bad and carry it around. Most other Laptop Cooling pads will not allow you to do this.

yeah they do seem rather portable...they also sell these pads connected to a memory foam laptop bag too

yeah i use them...they work pretty good and i think it does a better job than the ones with fans...i have one for my ps3 too

yeah i use them...they work pretty good and i think it does a better job than the ones with fans...i have one for my ps3 too

Bugger. I did not think about using the xSoft for that. I could of found that useful for my Xbox 360.
Now I wish I did not sell it off with my laptop last month. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom