planning on 1st build hopefully these parts will work

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are compatible, just not great parts for what you are paying.

Got a budget? I'll set you up with something better.

500 would be i deal but Im going to be buying this set up piece by piece so maybe if you could come up with a better formula of parts and in what order it would be best to buy them. I plan on running XP home SP3 & the most strenuous activity (which isnt saying much I know) right now that itll do is I want to run WoW with no lag ANYWHERE at decent settings. thank you, I appreciate it!

A mid-tower can handle an ATX board. Just look it up online (make and model) to be sure.

Instead of the 9650:
Newegg.com - AMD Athlon II X4 620 Propus 2.6GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Processor - Processors - Desktops

Instead of the 1.5TB:
OS drive - Newegg.com - Western Digital Caviar Black WD5001AALS 500GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - Internal Hard Drives
Data drive - Newegg.com - Western Digital Caviar Green WD10EADS 1TB 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive - Internal Hard Drives

Instead of the ultra PSU (559W will be more than enough):
Newegg.com - BFG Tech GS-550 550W ATX12V V2.2 / EPS12V V2.8 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Power Supply - Power Supplies

Maybe you can find these on TD, but their site makes my teeth itch it is so horridly laid out. I couldn't find WD's 500GB Black on it, didn't look for the BFG PSU. Besides, NewEgg takes care of its customers. I'm in Tennessee and have to pay taxes from NewEgg, too, but I still order from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom