Monitor advice for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

j2daake

Beta member
(If this is in the wrong section, sorry; I'm new to these forums. Thanks:tongue:)

I'm building a computer. Some monitors say they're only compatible with PC and I'm wondering if that means hardware or software. And I'm going to plug my PS3 into this to use it as a media center (of sorts). Basically I need help picking out a monitor that works with these and there are a few other specifications I need:
-20+ inch
-16:9 aspect ratio
-HDMI input
-(not needed) integrated webcam
-under $1000 (so 30 inchers are out)

Any monitor that works with a PC will work, as you are using regular parts. The OS will have no bearing on the operation of the monitor. Just make sure you choose one with the same inputs as your PS3's outputs (I don't have one so am unfamiliar with them). The only difference is if a certain monitor is made to work only with Apple, but these are getting more rare since Apple now uses PC parts.

I edited the title and your post as the topic is against our rules and Apples Terms of Service. You can still build what you want, but the subject is not allowed here

Here is a nice big one at a great price. Since you're going to be using a console on this, I thought the bigger the better. It will do 1080p for the select ps3 games that can use it and bluray. It also has built in speakers which will be nice for your ps3 unless you have an alternative setup.

Here is a nice big one at a great price. Since you're going to be using a console on this, I thought the bigger the better. It will do 1080p for the select ps3 games that can use it and bluray. It also has built in speakers which will be nice for your ps3 unless you have an alternative setup.

You didn't link ;)

Are you talking about that Acer one on Newegg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom