What next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lev2323

In Runtime
I know everybody seems to post this topic up, but what are you guys ideas on my next upgrade/add-on? You can see my specs in my sig. I was thinking of a Raptor HD (37G) for my boot drive and my current 80G for my music, games, and what not. The upgrades have to be within or around $200...my b-day is coming in awhile and so is Christmas. Gimme your ideas...and post the sites you got'em from too. Thanks...

if u are running out of space then get a hardrive if not then dont.

wait for a while and then get a Nvidia 6600GT.

everything is OK man.

save your money, spend when u r gonna change whole rig.

else, get a good mouse (Logitech) have invented LASER. God Dammit, I should have waited a little as I bought my optical recently.

I kinda agree with saving that money and putting it towards a larger upgrade:confused: A 6600GT is not gonna give you a huge boost in FPS:confused:

yea your system is realy good as is.

my opinion, i would just save the money, so to buy all new parts after a few years.

Yea, what is laser? And per request, here are my specs:
P4 2.8 GHz, 512K L2
800 MHz FSB
Abit IC7-G mobo
OCZ 2 x 512 DDR400
Sapphire Ati 9800 Pro
Seagate 80 GB SATA HD
Ultra 500w Modular PSU
52x32x52 Memorex CD-R
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
WinXP Pro SP1

Regulus said:
What is the diff. between "laser" and regular optical mice?

this is newest technology came out of Logitech, its like 20x precision and speed. check urself logitech's website if they have started advertising. (optical is sensor based), just consider optical has now become obsolute after laser mouse have came ionto market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom