First time builder ~900-1000$

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea that cpu will work too. its the same cpu i listed above, just that it comes 200mhz faster stock. youd be able to do that yourself easily.

for the ram, i looked and the only available kit that it says is in stock at that location is this.
PC Cyber Canada - For All Your Computer Needs
but thats more than $20 more than the other kit, but its not $20 better.

i would just go into the store, and look for ram yourself because maybe they havent updated the stock amount online or something. look for any 800mhz or 1066mhz ddr2 kits from brands like ocz, g. skill, corsair, crucial, patriot.

kk, The power supply isn't available at that store either. What other brands of power supplies are pretty decent? Which ones would you stay away from?

thx muffin, I'm gonna go with the 700w PS, its only 3 bucks more. I have everything picked out now except for ram, which I am going to talk to the guys at the store about. Is that monitor you p osted decent? Does it have full 1080 p hd? Thanks man I really appreciated all the help you have given me :)

according to dell, it supports 1080p but not hd. the cheapest from there that does costs $180, so its up to you i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom