help deciding which laptop to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRadtek

Beta member
Hello all, I am looking to buy a laptop that is as geared for gaming as possible but still fits into my budget...I can afford to spend about $1k on a laptop. I have done plenty of my own research and have come up with two finalists which I am having trouble deciding which one to get. Below are links to both laptops with full specs listed on the page.

Here are the links:
Asus
Toshiba

If anyone has any comments about or experience with either of these laptops I would greatly appreciate the info...also, I welcome suggestions for other laptops I may have overlooked that fit into my price range.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks! That Asus is pretty sick...though the 2 GHz processor threw me off at first but then I found out that yougamers.com rated it at about 2.99 GHz on top of the fact that the CPU can be upgraded def. sold me. Plus, all the reviews i've read seem to speak very favorable about it.

and yes, i don't have the space in my house or room for a desk, let alone desktop computer, plus, my band is on the road on and off so it's nice to have a laptop to pass the time.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom