aquamark3 score

Status
Not open for further replies.
whew, my score was 23k and only 25k after overclocking, but your CPU makes a BIG difference in that test being that it tests both your GPU and CPU so with those 64's under your belts there's no way to compete with that. Surprising to see his score so much higher than yours beedubs, really shows that that X800 Pro is lacking =/ But once you OC'd it you got close to his.

Well as of now I am getting 37,677 and that is without OCing my 6800gt with a Athlon XP 2000+. I am waiting for the new CPU to come in though and I am sure that I will be getting around 50,000 without OCing. I think that is pretty good for being at 32 bit still. I just don't see the point in spending an extra $1 G on a new MB and Processor. But I will spend the $400 I want to spend to get the 2 gigs of Dual Channel PC3200 RAM that I would like to get.

Nubius said:
Surprising to see his score so much higher than yours beedubs, really shows that that X800 Pro is lacking

Definately lacking....actually the X800 Pro is more comparable to the 9800XT than it is to the 6800GT, which is a shame for $400. Therefore, when Unreal Engine 3 comes around, the 6800GT will probably be okay, but the X800 Pro will probably be like a GeForce 4 MX card was to Doom 3, if even that....

*EDIT* Somebody told me when I bought the X800 Pro that it would probably be 2-3 years before I would see a sign of struggling in the card.....actually its days are already over...i tried playing doom 3 with 4xAA earlier....got 2-10 fps the whole time....

How would you guys say this is with the system in my sig.

Score:45161

Thanks,
Dave

Y'all getting 45000 with the 9800 Pro? This really shows the strength of this card, because thats only 5000 points lower than a stock X800 Pro would get on the same setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom