Bad CPU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea. I tested it with LinX/Prim95 too. Failed :(. I sent them an email telling them what's going on, and that I tested it with different stress testing programs and it failed on all. Gonna wait to see what they reply back. Bet I'm gonna get someone that reads my email and says to themself "WTF is stress testing? IntelBurnTest? LinX? Prim95?!?! What are these things you speak of?!"

LOL... when i try to talk about anything moderately advanced with Fry's employees they just give me the "WTF???" stare. lol

LOL... when i try to talk about anything moderately advanced with Fry's employees they just give me the "WTF???" stare. lol

Hahaha. I know the feeling. Amazes me how someone can work in the comp department and not understand a darn thing you're saying...

Well, I exchanged the CPU, then noticed when I was about to put the CPU in that a pin is messed up in the mobo :/. So I'm gonna RMA the board now through NewEgg since it's still within the time limit. I've never done an RMA through NewEgg. Anyone have any advice or anything before I submit a form?

Well, I exchanged the CPU, then noticed when I was about to put the CPU in that a pin is messed up in the mobo :/. So I'm gonna RMA the board now through NewEgg since it's still within the time limit. I've never done an RMA through NewEgg. Anyone have any advice or anything before I submit a form?

I have done an RMA for replacement with newegg, they are fast BUT you don't know what you are going to get back with your product. I sent a 4850 in with everything it came with and got a 4850 in a gray box with 1 adapter and the disks. Sending in everything I got with the card and not getting everything back annoyed the heck out of me, but I hope you get better luck then I did.

When I RMAd my mobo it took 3ish weeks. It was kinda amazing, I lost about 2Kg during that time and was sick twice. lol, I have issues...

Ok, I'm about to lose my mind... I got a new mobo and it's still unstable. Idk what else to do. Anyone have any suggestions? So far I've replaced the CPU/Mobo, and it can't pass Intel Burn Test at stock speed (fails on 2nd pass).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom