TEMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LM-Tech

Baseband Member
Hello im new here, i just wanted to check if my temps&volts are good with a picture,
any comments or suggestions would be great thanks.

CPUID.jpg

Welcome to Tech Forums, LM-Tech!

Looks fine. Just a couple minor things.

Is the CPU on load?

I'm not sure what the TMPIN0 is but it's looks like it has reached it's max, assuming that's the CPU as a whole.

The 3.3v is a bit off.

Thanks for the reply's, yes i am using a stock heatsink.
and I'm not sure what is TMPIN0 but assuming is the CPU also?

Lets say its on the warm side, should i look for a advanced thermal paste or maybe good new heatsinker?
suggestions would be great, thanks.

That's great thanks for the link, ill deff be looking into getting either one of the heatsinks.

One more question, FANIN1 its running 388 - 404 rpm is it normal? or can it go higher?

I am running 5 120mm fans straight with the powersupply (molex), only the back fan which is also a 120mm fan is connect to a 3 pin and off course the CPU fan.

That does seem low for fan rpm.

My guess is the CPU fan spinning like that, since it's reporting pretty warm temps on the processor.

Can you tell which is which? You can just listen to them. If one is really quiet, that's the one running at a low rpm.

I checked it out,

The back fan stops with a slightly touch of my finger, so im guessing thats the one running slow.

so i tried to carefully touch the middle spinning part of the CPU fan
and it seems like that's the one running at 1439rpm,

also the heatsink its pretty cool no signs of major heat. So im confused from where is 73C coming from...

I'm not positive but I think TMPIN0 is your system temperature (Northbridge temperature) and the TMPIN1 is the CPU (Socket temperature). I could be wrong, it maybe the Mosfet Temperatures. But whatever temperature it is reporting, it's way to hot, or it's just reporting incorrectly. What motherboard are you using? Did it come with some sort of Monitoring utility? You should be able to run it and HWMonitor at the same time and figure out what's what. We need to figure out what TMPIN0 is in order to fix it/cool it down.

Your actual cpu temps are listed as Core#0, Core#1, Core#2 and Core#3. These are also a little high, your using the stock cooler are you also overclocking it a little?

A "Good" Thermal paste can lower your temps by a couple of degrees at best, usually.
Tuniq TX-2 High Performance Thermal Compound Products Model: TX-2 [TX-2] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come
I buy a lot of stuff from this shop. There in Florida so you have to pay tax but they have fast shipping. I live in Jacksonville and I usually have my package in 2 days. You can save a buck or so at NewEgg but it will be 3-5 days before it arrives.
Newegg.com - Tuniq TX-2 Cooling Thermal Compound - Thermal Compound / Grease

A good heatsink is always a smart move if you can afford one. Your looking at $50-$100+ for a "Good to Best".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom