Character Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer to have the limit higher, actually.That way people would actually have to say something of substance instead of a quick "tap-tappity-tap" that amounts to a brain fart.

Wow here is a idea. How about putting a little more thought into a post instead of QFT? I mean is it really so hard to come up with something more than 3 letters? You cant come up with 2 more to make the 5 charater limit with the extensiveness of the English language you find it hard to come up with 5 characters? I find that hard to believe.

Yes, it really is that hard. Anyway, there is only so much typing i can put up with on my iPhone, short and sweet answers are best..I can't think of any 2 letters that go with QFT that still makes sense :confused:

Why say something the long way if you can say it the short way ?

Heh, i love arguing, even when i am so blatently wrong, i carry on :)

Yes and that arguing is what gets you into trouble and you wonder why you have such a bad reputation with the Staff.

Here is the answer. Dont browse with your iPhone. Wow that was soooo tough. Plus i can tell you for a fact that your answer is not true. I have a touch screen phone, 2 of them actually and it is NOT hard at ALL to type out 5 characters.

Case in point you know your wrong and this serves no purpose. Closed.

closed2ur0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom