hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulofadra6on

Baseband Member
hey, im new to this forum...built my first computer about 8 months ago and really getting into expanding my knowledge...if i could figure out how you change ur signature on this forum i'll list the specs there LOL

ah ok..guess it's time to start post whoring!

Be careful about that, this is from our rules

11) New Members have certain requirements that must be met before access is granted to certain features, namely Signatures, PM (Personal Message) System, B/S/T (Buy/Trade/Sell) Forums, and the OT (Off-Topic) Forums. The requirements are as follows.
40 good posts to get a signature. Posting things like "LOL" or "That is some good information" will get you noticed real fast and get your signature use blocked before you even get it. A couple posts like this are fine, but 40 posts just so you can put up a link to your site will not be allowed.
40 posts to gain access to the PM (Personal Messenger) System.
40 posts to gain access to the Off Topic forum.
100 good posts to reach the B/S/T Area.
For a full explanation as to why these measures are in place please refer to this topic started by our Administrator, Trotter.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f4/changes-avatar-signature-privileges-200915/

welcomestreetsign.png

;)

hi! i reached 40 posts...i dont think none of em were "lol" or anything of that nature =) i may have forced an opinion or two to reach 40 but they were valid posts LOL

but i still cant make a sig =(

btw everyone here has been really helpful answering my tech related questions

Welcome to the forums! These are the groups. Right now you're only allowed text. Until 100 posts.

Regarding avatars, signatures, and special areas:

Forum privileges have been set up on usergroups. These usergroups allow for different forum privileges to be earned as members participate in the community, and thus are based on the number of posts made by members. Here is a current breakdown of those permissions and the usergroups for them:

Registered Users (0 -39 posts):
Only forum provided avatars
Profile pic, 100x100
Forum titles

Registered Users Extra (40 - 100 posts):
Same as above
Signature allowed, text only (according to the rules)
Custom avatars allowed, 80x80

Registered Users Extra BST (100 - 249 posts):
Same as above
Custom avatars allowed, 100x100
Graphics and text sigs allowed, maximum size of 300 x 100 (accoding to the rules)
Buy/Sell/Trade forum available

Registered Users Extra 2 (250+ posts):
Same as above
Custom avatars allowed, 120x120
Graphics and Text sigs allowed, maximum size of 600 x 150 (according to the rules)
Custom forum titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom