Best Audio Player (ipod compatible)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meat_helmet

Daemon Poster
Hey guys,

I have been using iTunes for a while and, well, I don't need to tell you why i'm looking for a different program. I can't stand WMP either. I've tried others, but just want to know from your experiences what players you use, and preferable ipod compatable ones.

I know there are a million and 1 out there, but I trust your opinions ;) so if you could let me know of some good ones it would be a big help.

Cheers!

EDIT: Hmmm, maybe this should actually be in the Audio/Multimedia section...

For iPods i suggest Anapod. It is not free but it is the best i have used.

Moved. ;)

Well i've been using itunes.. as i assumed it was the only one to work with iPod :eek:

Mak, you seen Engadets reviews of the Zune HD ? Looks really nice.

ok. what going on?

I thought that anapod went out of business. I now see that their site is back up. the last time that I update my itunes ipod software it made all of my song not work. I had to go find some old ipod software to get it right. then i went to anapod for help and their site was down

did anapod fix this issue? because I hate itunes and their way of forcing stuff on you and it won't let you import your custom playlist anymore

have they improve on the features? i tried winamp years ago and adding songs was a pain then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom