Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anime Chicks

• "???????...."

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered 6 of these im my new system realy bright from waht i hear for red LED fans!

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-999-057&depa=0

11-999-057-06.JPG

(tear) i only have 4, but Im gonna but another fan on the Panel, (it came with a Fan thingy)

BTW all my fans snap in, is that a bad thing, I guess it can be good since I dont have to use screws....but if the plastic thingy breaks im screwed but it's antec so it should be OK

well I have 12 fans total. That's 9 case fans, 1 CPU fan, and 2 PSU fans. Here's a basic outline of my case..still need to get my dern photos developed :/

Casemod-Plans.jpg

"(tear) i only have 4, but Im gonna but another fan on the Panel, (it came with a Fan thingy)"

Ohhhh boo hoo hoo!!! lol. At least YOU don't have only 1 fan that won't work!

All i got is a 120 on the top and a 120 in the bottom front. top blows out, bottom sucks in. I have every other air inlet and hole on the case covered up so that it is a really good vacum system. When it is winter, i take my dryer ducting and duct good ol freezing winter air in through the front and OC the hell outa my system. I then use my 120 on the top as a heater for my room lol

lol I have 4 80mm fans 3 case, and one TT smartfan II on cpu.
I also have a 120mm blowhole on top, and a 92mm fan in back blowing out. I have a 5.25" bay freezer that blows air out, and the 2 PSU fans, oh and a NB fan and a fan on my GFX card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom