Retail stores in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our shipments come out of the states. It took 14days once for my psu to come, where as my gpu took 7.. same order btw.

I like ncix, as they'l.l price match ANY online price, and thne pst savings will save shipping.

Hmm, side note..... isn't Ont. going to HST? thought i read that a month ago.

Yeah here it really doesn't matter because NCIX is the Egg for us. Excellent service all around.

Very true, even in egg just lowered their prices I'd still just price match them at ncix.com.

As for HST, that is the plan I think but we're still not there yet.

yea I"m Tottenham, the wife works n Vaughan, we just went to Leon's there in Vaughan an got my new desk and 42" Samsung Plasma $779 (don't pay for 2 years) pretty sweet for Video and pic's but the text is almost unreadable.

thanx fella's for all the info.. my wife will know where these area's are.. I'm a Detroter.. if yo guy's are ever in the "D" just ask me were and I will tell you.

Well, that will be nice, but my wife having an excellent job and a house and the US economy being crap especially in the "D" is what made our decision to go to where she was.. myself I wanted us to go somewhere tropic to live ;)

yea I"m Tottenham, the wife works n Vaughan, we just went to Leon's there in Vaughan an got my new desk and 42" Samsung Plasma $779 (don't pay for 2 years) pretty sweet for Video and pic's but the text is almost unreadable.

thanx fella's for all the info.. my wife will know where these area's are.. I'm a Detroter.. if yo guy's are ever in the "D" just ask me were and I will tell you.

Wow...I sent you a pm...of all the hick town nowhere places you moved to Tottenham?

If you live "in" town there is a 50/50 chance you're within throwing distance of me...wow, what are the odds. And of all the towns. If you're wife is heading down to Vaughan each day then yeah, Canada Computers is on Rutherford just off the 400 just past the Canadian tire on your left, between Henry's photo store and the ultimate fighting gym. Otherwise Tiger direct off hwy 7 is the next one down, that's squeezed in between carpet land and goodlife on the north west corner of hwy 7 and the 400.

Oh, and in the tiny strip mall here in town, the one with the beer and liquor store, there is a small computer shop across from the LCBO, he's a nice guy, you can always show him what you want and see what he prices you at. Oh, have you eaten from the wings joint in town...awesome stuff, have to do it!

BTW, we stone red wings fans here on weekends so I'd keep a low profile :D

LOL yeah we'll have to get some wings for dinner ;) and sorry the Leafs suck...lol

(we have been rooting for a wings and leaf match up in the cup finals for a few yrs now)..

:::Kicks Baez:::

LOL yeah we'll have to get some wings for dinner ;) and sorry the Leafs suck...lol
)..

No apologies necessary when you speak the truth. I somehow wound up married to a leaf fan...I'm born and raised a habs fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom