Slaymate's Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I won't be using it until Windows 7 is released, but UPS just delivered my OCZ Agility 120GB SSD :D

I'll post some pictures tomorrow :D

Here are a few pictures of my new OCZ Agility 120GB SSD.
Newegg.com - OCZ Agility Series OCZSSD2-1AGT120G 2.5" 120GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid state disk (SSD) - Solid State Disks
agility1.jpg

agility2.jpg

agility4.jpg

agility6.jpg

agility7.jpg

To give you a perspective of it's size I've laid a box of Cig's next to it.
agility8.jpg

agility9.jpg

In order to mount this drive I had to order a 2.5" to 3.5" bracket.
Newegg.com - BYTECC Bracket-25350 Dual 2.5" HDD/SSD Bracket for 3.5" Drive Bay or Enclosure - HDD Accessories
As you can see I've painted the brackets Black and I drilled a couple of holes to mount a fan.
agility10.jpg

agility11.jpg

I doubt you'll need the fan on top, unless the Agility series runs significantly hotter than other SSD's.

I've got one of mine in an external enclosure and another in my main rig. Also got another one running in a lappy. None of them are experiencing heat issues at all.

I doubt you'll need the fan on top, unless the Agility series runs significantly hotter than other SSD's.

I've got one of mine in an external enclosure and another in my main rig. Also got another one running in a lappy. None of them are experiencing heat issues at all.

I just like fans :D

Here's my new OCZ Agility 120GB SSD running Windows7 Professional :D
agilitya.jpg

And I used the drives I had Vista64 and the Windows7 RC on and set them up in a Raid0 for Data (2x Seagate Barracuda 250GB) :D
datah.jpg

Here are a few runs of 3DMark Vantage and 3DMark06 with a fresh install of Win 7 Pro :D

Vantage - 28555 - ORB - Compare

3dmv28555.jpg

3DMark06 - 28009 - ORB - Compare

3dm0628009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom