2nd build amd to intel maybe water check it out lots of pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think intel's recommended max is 1.51v for g0 q6600s. and temp wise you really dont want to see them go above 70C

thats a shame that you cant see it with the side panel. are you going to cut out a window or something to display your work? the color looks good.

are you going to add anything to the water to make all glowy? or did you already, i cant tell...

looks really good overall.

thats a shame that you cant see it with the side panel. are you going to cut out a window or something to display your work? the color looks good.

are you going to add anything to the water to make all glowy? or did you already, i cant tell...

looks really good overall.

i might cut a side panel out later, but i keep my case open usually,
and the water is just clear because the color may look good but after a while it will clog the fins and stuff in the block and pump, and then id have to clean it out.

im going to try to get it stable at 3.6 atleast

ran 3dmark06 today got
17500 with 3.5ghz cpu speed and mild oc on gpu, underclock on ram
pretty good for a $500 build

last one got around 12000 at 3.6ghz
still trying to get teh cpu a bit higher, 3.7-8 or maybe just go for 4 which i planned on lol
gpu overheated a bit as i had my fan set to low and froze the pc but now it seems good

hey guys im wondering if my power is good
i got one 4pin to 8 pin going to my cpu(is this a good idea)
and 2 4pin molex to 6 pin going to my video card(one freom my psu and one adappter)
wold this cause voltage drops or is this good, the pc runs fine of course
but i just dont like adapters too much

and then i got a ? about ram
i have some ram i listed is this good for oc or not
i underclock it and it runs better and stablke with my cpu at 3.5
i cant oc it or it will run unstable

Tom and Jerry smashing through the side door!
Whats that you say to hard ? lol
J/K by the way, just do a pretty cool amd logo with a medium size X letter glass panel above it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom