Knowing when new hardware comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.

ril

Baseband Member
Hello,

Well i am fishing for a good source or website for upcoming release dates for new graphics card and processors.

The plan is to build a new computer in the 6 months. Yet i don't want to build one in November to play all the cool games coming out if some shiny new hardware is coming out in the first 3 months or so in 2010. The mice i have now should be able to get in a few more miles with all the go pills i just forced them to eat...

I'm not looking for builds just info specifically about graphics cards and processors. With that said I'd also like to say, I'm only looking for high performance stuff, not liquid cooling mods but as top of the line as far as factory stuff goes.

hardocp, gizmodo, toms hardware, liquidninjas, etc.
There are a ton of sites out there which regularly list new and upcoming tech. Just browse them occasionally (or daily if, like me, you have no life :)) and you'll keep up no probs.

And another way to tell is by the time of the year.

Every quarter new stuff is being released (new CPU's, price cuts, different models, etc)..So that's a way to tell if something new is about to come out (***graphics cards do not come out every quarter***)

While there may be (and will be) new hardware coming out three to six months after you've purchased your PC. But if you bought the best hardware you will still be able to play the latest games.

If you used that mentality you'll never end up building a PC because hardware becomes outdated almost a month after it comes out because something faster and better will eventually come out (an usually will come out within 3 to 6 months).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom