Insane Amounts Of Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumfreakx

Baseband Member
I was occasionally getting BSoDs and it drove me insane. I decided to reformat.
I reinstalled Vista x64 with just one 2gb stick of ram in it. I was going to try the 4gb fix in hopes that it would fix my troubles.

Well. I can't get that driver. The download for the validation messes up.
I can't get any drivers for my mobo/chipset. It won't even let me download.
Tells me "The data area passed to a system call is too small"

And all my downloads that do manage to download are corrupt.

Last time I had these problems but they weren't as extreme as now.
I didn't want to install everything from the CDs again because I had a feeling that could of been the BSoD problem to begin with.

Idk what to do. I feel like I have hit a brick wall and my frustration limit has exceeded it's daily limit. :(

Btw my cpu temps were 33 celcius before.

Specs:

Mobo: M4A79T Deluxe
CPU: Phenom 2 x4 955 BE
GPU: XFX 4890
PSU: Corsaire 750w
RAM: 2x2gig G.Skill DDR 1600

Download your drivers on a different computer then use sneakernet to transfer them.

I havn't ran memtest yet. And I have a about 600gbs left out of 640. This is a brand new rig. What is sneakernet?

I'm getting drivers installed with "sneakernet" =p

However. My other problems still exist. Every download messes up. Every last one.
And now I seem to have a video problem. Somes pictures get scrambled when I'm on internet explorer but I have the latest drivers.

I got firefox installed and all downloads work fine. I was about to download and install a driver.

I got a BSoD but I believe it had to do with drivers. I uninstalled a driver and noticed I still had to uninstall another so they have been conflicting. I reinstalled and no BSoD yet.

My mom brought up something odd. She said she got a BSoD on her laptop and at the very same time she got the BSoD the computer in the living room got it as well. Could something be wrong with our router?

One last thing. My cpu temps are sitting at around 42 celcius. This is incredibly high. I OC'd my cpu to 3.8ghz and I was getting 37 celcius. I am at stock now with 42. Could this have to do with the weather being hot outside?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom