The Tech Forums Official Crysis [Warhead] GPU Benchmark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hoping for it to be a little higher, when I get my new gpu hs I'll oc it some and see what I can get then.
crysisbench25295.png

Was hoping for it to be a little higher, when I get my new gpu hs I'll oc it some and see what I can get then.
crysisbench25295.png

You get roughly what I do, and you have a more powerful CPU and GPU. I'm fairly sure I got a little bit higher than you though. I'll have to download the demo since I sold all my Crysis games.

I was getting my hopes up to buy a new gpu heatsink too. Found out the sata cables will be in the way since they plug in right above where the gpu is :(.

I was thinking about that, not sure they will work though. The IDE socket is right where the cable or the end of the 90* head would be.
1000655.png

OC'ed a little. Seems pretty stable, was testing in furmark for a little while. Highest temp was 81*c (highest before was 85*c, ambient is a little lower now). Had the mem clock higher but furmark was getting a few artifacts so I scaled it back some. Overall 2fps better, think it's pretty good for the stock cooler :).
crysisbench2654.png

techPowerUp GPU-Z Validation ks2d8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom