Hey I'm VXEVIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

VXEVIL

Beta member
I got my name cause it's in respect to Resident Evil 2 for the PS1 many years ago and it's usually available as it took me an hour to try to get an email name back then that was not taken before. So it's kinda stuck to me ever since.
I'm fairly new to the industry and I'm interested in some insights, clever ideas, perspectives, and opinions from everyone. The opinions I search for are well seasoned , experienced ones that offer insights to many common knowledge problems but have the sense of humor and oversight not to offend someone else who may not be as capable as many would hope to be. That said I'm interested in searching novice questions too for even the same answer can be told in different insightful manners coming from whatever author or source within the thread. These ideas may create new undiscovered ideas that many could benefit from. So it's been my experience no matter where you stand on a subject matter all can benefit from cool ideas exercised throughout, for as long as all the parties agree to agree. If only the world could agree to agree. Nice to meet you all.

I got my name cause it's in respect to Resident Evil 2 for the PS1 many years ago and it's usually available as it took me an hour to try to get an email name back then that was not taken before. So it's kinda stuck to me ever since.
I'm fairly new to the industry and I'm interested in some insights, clever ideas, perspectives, and opinions from everyone. The opinions I search for are well seasoned , experienced ones that offer insights to many common knowledge problems but have the sense of humor and oversight not to offend someone else who may not be as capable as many would hope to be. That said I'm interested in searching novice questions too for even the same answer can be told in different insightful manners coming from whatever author or source within the thread. These ideas may create new undiscovered ideas that many could benefit from. So it's been my experience no matter where you stand on a subject matter all can benefit from cool ideas exercised throughout, for as long as all the parties agree to agree. If only the world could agree to agree.
Confused yet?:confused:huh? Nice to meet you all.[Imagination is Greater than Knowledge-Albert Einstein]

zawqoqika0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom