Rate the Wire Management Above You!

because i wanted 2 rads... lol. i upgraded to a mcr320 and thought i might as well use my 220 as well instead of just letting it sit there unused...

i've never run more than two hdd's before, so losing a couple spaces for hard drives wasn't too big of a deal for me

Well it doesn't seem like you're too oc'ed so temps aren't an issue. Looks good though, did you paint the inside of the case?

yup, painted the inside flat black. looks loads better than before in my opinion...

temps aren't an issue at all really. my cpu maxes around 52*C load with 1.48vcore. the vid card is pretty much ice cold lol... highest i've seen so far is 33*

@ Burninator

I would have put the mcr220 face the other direction so you wouldn't have had to cut as much of the hard drive bays out.

i would have done that too, but it wouldn't fit. the barbed side of the rad is a bit longer than the side with no barbs, and as shown in my work log there is practically NO room between the psu and rad.

i would have done that too, but it wouldn't fit. the barbed side of the rad is a bit longer than the side with no barbs, and as shown in my work log there is practically NO room between the psu and rad.

Mmmm...

Murpheys law right?

It can out looking good man, nice work.

murphey's law? lol wut?

ya, i am pretty satisfied with how it turned out. looks better than i was originally planning it would :D

Back
Top Bottom